Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

Capello satisfied with the good performance of his players against Betis


Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello is known for being straightforward at all times. He is the first to say if his team has played well or badly, and he is always right. According to him, yesterday's match against Betis was "a very good game." Capello praised his players' efforts and tactical work.

"We suffered in the last 15 minutes, and Betis managed to be troublesome for us. I think tonight we played a good match against a solid team. Sometimes you have to think about who you are going to play against. I also think we had more chances of scoring the second goal."

"We can play with Guti in the midfield. He is a very inventive player. I think we played a very tactical match and that the players gave their best effort. We still have to focus more on attacking, but we are better than in previous matches and we are much more organised. I think this was obvious today."

"I have to wait for the medical report on Cicinho's injury before I can comment on it."



Realmadrid.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home