Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Raul González: "THEY WANTED ME TO RETIRE"



Captain of Real Madrid, confessed after being the great protagonist of the European made goals one to the Dynamo of Kiev and to become maximum artilleryman of the history of League of Champions, that "has disconnected of everything" in the last months, in that says that he spends "all his energy in training"
Happy by his encounter with the goal, after his two so many of last night before the Dynamo of Kiev, Raul sinceró in an ample interview in Madrid Wave in which he confessed his suffering by the bad last times, was deluded and convinced to gain titles with Fabio Capello and reflected on his future in the Spanish selection. "I finished contented by my friends, relatives and fans.
"I received many calls and messages of people who suffer with me and had desire to see mark me. I am very well, is necessary to continue fighting to be between the great ones. In this club everything is importance and is necessary to be prepared to give the face ", said. "a long time ago that it did not mark of official form and to do two he was pretty. I enjoyed and the dedication was for my family, my children. This morning was contentments by the gesture that I dedicated to them ", remembered.
The fact that always note towards Raul is had, according to the player, an explanation: "the exigency is high and is fault mine because I have been twelve years in the eye of the hurricane. Receipt critics and other supports their to me. In the last months I have disconnected of which it is written and one says, I have spent all my energy in training best the possible thing because it seemed that with 29 years I do not have anything to do in soccer. They want to me to retire and before that lack of respect I have continued working knowing that, like everything in the life, they are cycles ".
In spite of silence and respect that Raul has kept, one feels hurt. "Many things hurt when one works and suffers in each training. Attempt to be at the best level, is not always obtained, go bad gusts of wind but they are many years and I do not have to demonstrate nothing, not only by my numbers but reason why they have enjoyed my trajectory ", indicated. "I can play badly or or but there is an important race, and sometimes the information are not most suitable. Much people raised to me very high and when these they try to lower to you ", she added.
He does not promise number of goals
Raul never promises number of goals for the season because it likes more to speak collectively than individual. "I am convinced that Real Madrid is going to gain a title. If only there are two players at great level and we are not a set we will not gain anything. What wants the madridista is to raise titles at the end of the season and we are in the way ", commented. "the equipment is going to go to more. Still we are not at our maximum level. We knew that we would suffer in September, as it happened in Lyon before an equipment a physical point over us. At the end of October we will be in an optimal level ", needed.
Raul also confessed that he has never crossed itself to him the mind to retire. "They are complicated situations in which you surround by friends and family because at set level the thing has not marched well. Real Madrid must win and in the last years we have undergone much with so many changes. I have undergone much by my desire to win. Although it wanted to be at my better level is possible that there is not it been and I have accused many things that have happened to club level ".
Better now than for ten years
The international explained why recently it said that it has been better now than for ten years. "They said that it had less spark and I understand it like physical state, resistance, power and speed. Ten years ago I happened through one of my worse moments with an injury of pubis. I happened to be youthful to the first equipment and my body has been evolving. I injured myself and in three months I have been able to train things that in nine years I could not. Now I am far better, I have a physical state that I arrive at those balls that months ago did not arrive".
Possible absence in the selection
As far as his possible absence in the next list of the selector Aragonese Luis, Raul indicated that nothing knows and that has not spoken with him from the party in Ireland. Raul denied that there is some difference between both, he is more, he said: "we have engaged in a dialog like always and an example is that when we reached five in the morning from Ireland, I was in the hotel one hour speaking with him of soccer and the past". However, it would understand not to be summoned. "he is the selector and it must look for the best thing. It is necessary to let to him choose with freedom and when it gives his list to be until death. Spanish soccer is gambling much and we are suffering because there is a great group to make something important and it distorts to him to turn aside itself ", indicated. As far as the future of the selection, Raul comment that "after the illusion of the World-wide one is complicated to begin a phase of classification. Nobody imagined that we would lose in Ireland, after being winning, but good looking to that we are going to win in Sweden and will be in l Eurocopa. Suffering but we will be ". In addition, on Aragonese, it needed: "we have been pending of the situation that has been lived but I see him with much force and enabled to remove advanced it. It needs the support all ". Raul also had words for Capello. "he taught to me to that there is to really train because is as it gambles. It is necessary to watch back and to see that we have not been an equipment that fights by titles. There is a renovation in all the positions of the club and is necessary to construct a base to try to be champion, to return to be competitive. With this project we are going it to be. We will make the good soccer according to pass the parties. We are convinced that in the middle of December there will be change of no trainer nor we will be to fifteen points of Barcelona. We will fight by the title in March ".

Respect to the Athletico
The next rival of Real Madrid is the Athletico of Madrid in Santiago Bernabéu, and with the education and serenity that Raul characterizes, she commented: "I only have towards them good words. They have a great trainer, with character, a great group that he will have to connect, but already have obtained three victories. It will be a difficult party in which we are going to suffer because they have great players. Aguero will be very good when it is becomed aclimated and Maxi is marking the difference ". Equal admiration went to Fernando Torres, to that unites to him a great friendship . Not in vain, the athletico players always defends to him of a felt form. "He is reciprocal. It seems to me the best player, of great quality. One feels athletico and he defends it until death. He has a present and a very great future. The moment will arrive at which gafe against the Real Madrid breaks his and it marks to us, but hopefully that we take the victory ". Sunday Raul will return to the Bernabéu and until then it will be able to recall the ovación of and feeling the affection of the fan yesterday. "It is of the prettiest things of yesterday. Notes when they suffer with me and they wish that the things leave to me. I have never had one tooted great one because what demands the Bernabéu is that the equipment wins, everything, runs and works. The attempt to occur. Nobody doubt of my commitment. I am life law, every day has left less but with 29 years my retirement I see it far, I have much to say and to contribute ".
By Diario As:www.as.com
from:Agencia EFE www.efe.es
Translated by:realmadrid-news.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home