Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Monday, December 18, 2006

Fabio Cannavaro: "I'm traveling to Geneva tomorrow, but I have no idea who has won."


Fabio Cannavaro was unjustly sent of in minute 53. Replay footage clearly shows he hit the ball with his head, not his hand, which explains the player's anger at the end of the game.

"I didn't like being sent off and it's hard to accept. The ball didn't hit my hand. Thank God we won the match in the end, because we needed the points after the defeat in Seville. Espanyol are a good team that, until today, stood undefeated here for a very long time. We will surely be champions if we win every game. We don't think about how other teams are performing. I hope I can play on Wednesday if my red card is rescinded."

"I don't know if I'm FIFA World Player or not. My teammates told me in the dressing room. I'm traveling to Geneva tomorrow, but I have no idea who has won. I did know about the Ballon d'Or beforehand, but I don't know about this one yet. It would be amazing to win it. This has been a spectacular year for me, as I won the World Cup, the Italian League, I joined Real Madrid..."


Report by Cristina Monge.
Photography by David R. Anchuelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home