Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

Fabio Capello:"Real Madrid truly were Real Madrid tonight"





2 - 3





Fabio Capello talked to the media after his team's incredibly important victory against Recreativo Huelva. The Italian coach was proud of his men despite "giving away" two goals.

"I think we gave away two goals and that we missed several chances, but that's football for you. Anything can happen against a good team with very active players. I liked my team's reaction in the end. Roberto Carlos ran 80 metres in order to join the counterattack and score. We proved to have guts."

"Our last goal was very important because the game was important too and proved to be tough in the end. I liked our performance, but we still have three games left and we haven't won the championship yet."

"Luck is always important, but I don't think my men lost concentration. This is proved by how they reacted in the end. We've told Roberto we are happy with him."

"Recre played a fast and balanced game, creating some danger, but Real Madrid truly were Real Madrid tonight."


Realmadrid.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home