Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Robinho Delighted With Barca Display


Real Madrid winger Robinho was pleased with his performance in the 2-0 win over Barcelona on Sunday night.

The Brazilian was highly influential at the Bernabeu, and set up Ruud van Nistelrooy for the second goal after the break.

"I hope to continue playing as a starter and to continue enjoying myself, but always the objective here is to be champions of the Liga at the end of season," he said.

"The team played very well because this is a game that is very difficult to win. I am trying to take advantage of the opportunities. I believe that I am responding and I am happy.

"(Coach Fabio) Capello asked me to play like I know and how I've done so until now. I'll continue taking his criticism on board because he is a very good trainer and is in control of everything. Capello motivates us a lot. We have held Ronaldinho well and that has been key. The psychological factor of winning today is very important.

"I am young and perhaps for that reason I need to do more to win a starting position. The important thing is that we have improved. When the team plays well, individually we are all better."
By:Goal.com
Photo By:Denis Doyle/Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home