Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

RAUL: "I WILL ALWAYS BE THE FAN NUMBER ONE OF THE SELECTION"


The forward showed his respect by the decision of the selector, Aragonese Luis, and locates to the Selection over any player
Raul González, captain of the Real Madrid that today was outside the call of Aragonese Luis for the matches against Sweden and Argentina, said that he "WILL ALWAYS BE THE FAN NUMBER ONE OF THE SELECTION "and expressed his" respect" to the decision of the selector. "the important thing is the selection. It is necessary to be united and I will support with all my soul to the selection from my house. I will see the match by television and I will always be the fan number one of the national equipment ", now indicated until captain of the Spanish selection and del Real Madrid. The madridista, that made debut with 19 years with the absolute selection in the Match Czech-Spain Republic (0-0) played in the Prague the 9 of October of 1996 during the stage of Merciful Javier, remembered that "from his young age" he always went "to all the appointments of the different national selections".
"I have a deep respect by all the people who work in the national equipment. It is the decision of the trainer and is necessary to continue working. I will animate with all my forces to the equipment. I do not want any controversy and respect its decision. Spanish soccer and the selection are over the particular interests ", added.
Raul González Blanco, 102 times international and maximum goleador of the history of Spain with 44 goals, reiterated its desire of which the selection obtains a good result next day 7 against Sweden, in the third party of the phase of classification for Eurocopa 2008, which Austria and Switzerland will organize jointly. "I am a soccer player more and right now what desire is to push and that my companions obtain a good result in Sweden, where we gambled good part of the points to be in the next Eurocopa", concluded.
By Diario As:www.as.com
Translated by:realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
Photo by :Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home