Google
Web realmadrid-news.blogspot.com
www.realmadrid.com www.as.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006


Ronaldo in press conference "Dream with being to title and to mark goals" In the Ronaldo season it appeared for the first time in press conference. Many things are those that it knows clearly. That "it dreams about playing", that his relation with Capello is "spectacular" and that maintains the bet of the thirty goals. "The one that it wants to bet with me that he does it". he returns to the calls and the Athletico occurs him very well.
You are for playing ninety minutes?
I do not care. I am improving every day very well. Strong but fast Máss and with more resistance. Salts today in press conference before derbi to put more fear. Fear no. They have respect to us and hopefully it can play and mark to them again.
you will be soon to the one hundred percent?
I am very well. Now there are selection parties, so I remain training hard to be to the one hundred percent as soon as possible. The day that míster sees me in conditions I will be enchanted. Dream with the moment for being to title, to mark goals and to play. In addition you are with more desire after the affection of the public. I remained very contented because he was very pretty. Very I am been thankful.What loves the public of me they are goals so the sooner I must return to play.
You can play next to Van Nistelrooy?

I see possible many things, but I am not the trainer. I prefer not to say anything. I am to disposition of míster. I am a group player.
How it is your relation with Capello?
Perfect and wonderful. It was spoken much of this subject. The people and good part of the press wait for the worse thing. Our relation is spectacular. The good thing is to feel important and demanded. We do not have any problem. It said that you had to lower a little more weight. If he said to it... To only it does grace me that always is spoken of my weight.
You maintain the bet of thirty goals?
Very I am trusted so that thus it is. I am convinced that I will arrive. The one that it wants to bet with me that it does it.
Is important the absence of Eto´o?
We felt much its injury like the one of Cicinho. They are things of soccer. Barcelona is going to notice enough its absence. I hope that Cicinho recovers soon like.
How you see Raul?
I have seen him very calm and relaxed. It is not possible to be taken all. If by once you do not go it does not pass anything. It also happens to him to everybody and me. It is necessary to continue working and to mark goals. I must demonstrate that I deserve to be in the selection.
You understand the commotion that has mounted with Raul?
Much is criticized to him and suddenly the selector does not summon to him. It is necessary to leave him calm.
How you have seen the equipment from outside?
Well. One is gaining and that is most important and little by little playing better.
Comes to you well its system?
All the systems come to me well if frame goals.
What has changed in the liking so that it supports so much to you?
I do not know it. I liked much. I do not know reason why it was and I do not know if it has to do with the interest of other clubs. It surprised to me.
What happened in summer with your possible march?
When they looked for to me I said to them that they spoke with Madrid. I never negotiated with no equipment. The sport part never wanted to sell to me. I am contented to be here.
The nonsport part wanted that you were yourself?
What it matters to me is the sport part and is what must be worth. I am football player. He was sure that there was people of the nonsport parcel. Capello said a pair to me of times that had me.
What seems to you the situation of Beckham?
This can happen to him and to anyone.
And Baptista in the Arsenal?
To all we like to play and the situation of Julio is a little complicated. It is going to improve and it must gain his site with patience.
What is what but you like of Capello?
That it demands much every day and. It has a history in unquestionable soccer. It had not worked with him. One of the best ones is safe.
It is passing it bad Robinho?
I think just like I have said of Baptista. It is necessary to conquer the trainer. Mister has its eleven now to title and the others we must gain the titularidad to us. All my life I have gained the things. Nobody nothing has given me.
It surprises the one to you of Agüero or you already knew him?
It does not have to be a surprise. We must be prepared and ready for everything. One never knows what can happen.
It can obsess to Torres to mark to him a goal to him Madrid?
I always like that people mark. He is one of the best forwards than it has in Europe.
By:Navarrese Luis
Photographies of David R. Anchuelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home